Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday

Another wasted day off.  Well, I did get my dishes done...

I took my mom to go swim with me tonight.  Mom can't swim a lick, so I figured Emma could come along to entertain mom while she stood on the 3-foot end of the pool.  It was all about mom and I didn't get any exercise at all, but Emma had a blast and Mom got out of the house away from Dad for a while.  Hopefully it did her some good.  The hot tub felt so good today.  For some reason, I am awfully chilled.

Curt just complained about not having his slippers downstairs where he could easily put them on.  They were up here and I just slipped them on quickly so I could run out onto the balcony and barf over the rail. I hope my neighbors don't see me when I do that.  I do it a lot.  Anyway, Curt should be really super mad when he sees his slippers are covered with snow.  On the other hand, if it wasn't for those slippers, I would be standing in the snow barefoot...

OKay, so I bought me some bras to replace the holy church ones I have been safety pinning together, 2 new shirts and a pair of jeans.  I bought them to fit in May.  In May, my goal is 100 pounds lost.  I have 35 pounds to go and I will be there.  318 pounds, which is a little less than what I weighed 6 years ago and I was wearing 24W.  I know, still huge, but I'll take what I can get.  I need to exercise EVERY day no matter what, no excuses and stop eating until I puke.  I friggin' hate that and its so easy to do.  This time, I think I swallowed a bunch of air or something.  Drank too soon...ate too much.  If it was friggin consisconsistenttant I might not have such a problem.  Damn it.

I've been making myself jewelry.  Its fun to look through magazines and be able to say, "hey, I can make that" for 12 dollars instead of 200.  I even made an anklet, something I NEVER was able to wear store bought.  I remember when my mom and sisters would get dressed up to go out in the early 80's.  You knew they were going to get fancy when they broke out the gold anklet.  Oooooo Well, mine is a little more boho with turquoise glass beads and black spacers, but still pretty.  I usually make earrings to match.  A pen friend sent me a whole flat rate envelope full of goodies, including some new glass beads.  *overwhelmed* I'm playing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment